The suitable platform for running Anbox

Hi, everyone~

My name is Ian. I and my partner are trying to build a suitable running platform for Anbox.
So could you give me a hand?

We would like to know more detail about the platform where you install the Anbox and boot successfully.

Such as the kernel version, the CPU model, the graphic card model, the install procedure, and how to boot up the Anbox.

Also, what version of the kernel are you using for the https://github.com/anbox/anbox/tree/master/kernel/patches?
We are trying to copy the platform you using for running Anbox.

We can sort all the answer you provided into documents that may help other user.

Thanks!

What does this mean?

Such as the kernel version, the CPU model, the graphic card model, the install procedure, and how to boot up the Anbox.

Anbox should work on most systems. What we struggeling with so far is support for systems which only have a Nvidia GPU as snaps have some problems in using the userland portition of the driver. AMD GPU is less tested but should generally work as well. Intel is supposed to work best at the moment, this is what I am testing with here most of the time.

These patches are not needed unless you want to have multiple Anbox instances running on the same system. This isn’t the usual case. If you’re only interested in running a set of Android applications you don’t need these.

Sounds good. Please lets either create topics for each or add documentation to the upstream anbox git repository.