Trouble running Anbox in Manjaro

Hello. I am a Manjaro Linux user and I attempted two ways to install Anbox. The first one was through snapd. The command was the same as the one in the website:

$ snap install --classic anbox-installer

The following error appeared:

error: cannot communicate with server: Post http://localhost/v2/snaps/anbox-installer: dial unix /run/snapd.socket: connect: no such file or directory

I tried to give another shot, using the AUR package. I know I don’t have support for trying to install Anbox through AUR because it’s not officially supported, but I decided to give it a shot. It worked, but now the session manager does not load

$ anbox launch --package=org.anbox.appmgr --component=org.anbox.appmgr.AppViewActivity
[ 2018-03-17 15:55:19] [launch.cpp:134@operator()] Anbox session manager service isn’t running, trying to start it.
[ 2018-03-17 15:55:24] [launch.cpp:134@operator()] Anbox session manager service isn’t running, trying to start it.
[ 2018-03-17 15:55:29] [launch.cpp:134@operator()] Anbox session manager service isn’t running, trying to start it.
[ 2018-03-17 15:55:34] [launch.cpp:206@operator()] Couldn’t get a connection with the session manager

I also tried another command, to see if I could start it:

$ anbox session-manager
[ 2018-03-17 15:56:06] [session_manager.cpp:147@operator()] Failed to start as either binder or ashmem kernel drivers are not loaded

Any clue of what I should do or why the snap command didn’t work? I would uninstall the AUR one if the snap one work again.

You need to also install anbox-modules-dkms-git from the AUR